Sunday, October 09, 2005

And this little piggy wore a bowl on his head...

A few weeks ago Liam realised that he could make a neat sound if he breathed in and out really quickly through his nose. It quickly morphed into scruching up his face while he breathed in and out. Now, he breathes in and out so hard that he makes little pig grunts! It is the funniest thing I've ever seen and heard - a little pig grunting while making the oddest face - I can't help laughing out loud each and every time he does it!

What a smart boy we have! After 24 hours of playing with a bowl (and us wearing it on our heads to make him laugh) Liam started putting the bowl on his head!


Finally, in other news, we think Liam may be cutting his third tooth because he has been so crabby. I can't feel or see it, but I'm hoping there is a reason for his bad moods! And, I saved the best for last, Liam started giving kisses! Great big open mouthed slobbery kisses! It's so cute, he just grabs my head to pull me down and plants a big one on my face! I have to say, that sure does make a mommy feel pretty special. He's tried to kiss his daddy, but he never follows through. As soon as he feels those whiskers, Liam backs right off!

No comments: