Saturday, March 17, 2007

Catch-up

These two keep me so busy, I have a hard time remembering to update the blog. I know I've promised this before, but I really will post more!

So, let's do a bit of catch-up. No particular order - just a bunch of things that we have been doing lately!

Finally it has gotten warm enough for Lily to be outside! When we were in Winnipeg, we bought a double stroller so I can take them both for a walk. Of course, Liam is perfectly capable of walking by himself. However, he is so curious I can't trust him to stay by my side and not run off into other people's yards to see what they have going on! Lily really seems to enjoy it, and boy do both of them ever sleep well after all the fresh air!



Every Monday and Thursday morning I take both kids to playgroup. It is a wonderful set up at the rec centre where they have games, crafts, and snack for the kids. They have lots of cool toys and a big area where the kids can run. Liam LOVES it! Lily seems to like it too - she sits and watches all the big kids, and gets passed around to the other Mommies who need a baby fix. The other day, one of the activities was blowing bubbles. Liam kept on putting his lips right on the stick to blow. It didn't seem like he was going to have much success until the bubbles started coming out of his mouth! It was hilarious!


With the warmer weather, I have started to put Lily into some of her dresses and skirts. It's not a great pic, but here is Lily in her first-ever skirt!


Last but not least, I'll leave you with a pic of the two kiddos. Can you tell they adore eachother?

1 comment:

Kate said...

OMG- the SUNGLASSES! Too cute!

That last picture is priceless, and make my ovaries ache something fierce! ;)