Thursday, September 13, 2007

10 Month Lily

It seems like just a few days ago I was posting about Lily being 9 months...oh wait...

Yesterday Lily turned 10 months old! It hasn't been too long since the last update but we've had some big changes - Lily can now pull herself up and cruise around the furniture. She is not great at the cruising just yet, but it's coming! She's also finally figured out how to get herself into a sitting position, which is so much more comfortable for playing. In addition to all of this, I'm pretty sure she has one more word: teeth!




2 comments:

Katie said...

Aw, what a cutie pie! Time sure flies when you have young ones don't it? It seems like each milestone is here faster than the previous one. I remember my babies rolling over, then they were crawling, and before I knew it, they were walking/running! And now, only 1 or 1.5 yrs left before they start preschool! OMG!

Kate said...

She is so cute! I can't believe she's almost a year already.

I love your hardwood floors. :)