Friday, August 26, 2005

Silly Monkey!!

I was sitting on one end of the couch eating some breakfast and watching a show on T.V. while Liam jumped in his jumperoo at the other end of the couch. I kept looking over at him and he was jumping away - every once in a while he would lay his head down on the side. He does this quite often to either look at things sideways, or when he is playing with the roller toy. Anyway I keep looking, and he is still hopping with his head down. After a minute or two, I went to take a closer look - the little monkey is sleeping, and still jumping! He's never done this before - this is the first time he's fallen asleep while playing!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the Jumperoo is one of the greatest inventions! I love it and Parker loves it. I really do try to get things done around the house when I put him in it but I end up just standing in front of him, laughing my butt off because it's too darn cute!

Liam looks like he was wiped out from all that jumping! Such a cutie! He really is growing up and he looks so proud sitting up in the recent picture!

Anonymous said...

Forgot to sign with my name for that comment...Amanda C. but I kinda thought you'd probably figure it out since I mentioned Parker! :)

--Amanda C.