Sunday, August 21, 2005

An update from Liam


Hi everyone! It's me, Liam! Boy, has it ever been a busy two weeks! It all began with my Daddy getting a new job. Daddy is going to work at a new bank as a business banker. We are all really happy for him because it will be an interesting change for him and he'll be getting a big pay raise. Yay Daddy!

The move to a new bank meant that Daddy had to take his vacation weeks from the old bank first so we have been busy travelling around and visiting with everybody. We started by going to Manitou to see Grandma Sherry and Ron, Uncle Colby and Uncle Ian, and Grandpa Terry. We had a fun time at the farm. We went for a long walk and Uncle Ian pushed me in the stroller. It was so nice to be outside!



We also went to visit my "Auntie" Sandy, Lori, and Michael. This was my first time meeting Lori and Michael. I thought Lori was facinating - I love big kids! She was so funny; she didn't want Mommy to take her picture so she kept on closing her eyes, and she called "Uncle" Ian "superdad"! Mommy still laughs about that one! I liked meeting Michael too. He is only 3 months younger than me so we will have lots of fun playing together when we get bigger.




On Thursday I went with Mommy and Daddy to Winnpegosis. Daddy went fishing with "Uncle" Todd, Mommy visited with "Auntie" Twylla, and I got to play with Hayden. The next day Daddy stayed home with me while Mommy and "Auntie" Twylla went for a moms-day-out lunch together.

We stayed home on the weekend and I spent my days rollin', rollin', rollin'. I rolled all sorts of places and got in all sorts of trouble! I love it when I get under the table, or in the curtains. I even rolled myself right under the chair!


On Monday we spent the day at Clear Lake. We went window shopping in all the stores, walked on the boardwalk and looked at cabins. Everywhere we went people were telling me how cute I was!

Then we were off to Swan River to see Grandma and Grandpa J. We went to the post office to see Grandma Linda and I got to sort some mail! I had lots of fun chewing up Grandpa's cable bill. We also went to Grandpa's pawn shop. I wanted to work there too, but I was too tired and just had a nap instead.



Last but not least, yesterday we went shopping in Brandon. I got some new toys and Mommy and Daddy bought some new living room furniture.

It was a busy couple of weeks, but I had lots of fun. This next week will be exciting too; Daddy starts his new job tomorrow, on Tuesday is Mommy and Daddy's anniversary (3 years!), and on Wednesday I will be 7 months old!

Bye-bye for now!

Liam

No comments: