Wednesday, November 09, 2005

First Snow!

Well, we had the first snowfall of the season yesterday. Of course, I had to take Liam outside to see how he liked it. As we came out of the house, snowflakes started landing on Liam's face and he just broke out into a huge smile. He was just staring at all the snowflakes falling down with a look of amazement on his face. I took him out into the backyard and he had a great time exploring in the snow. All too soon though, he realised that snow, while pretty, is also wet and cold and that was no fun at all!

3 comments:

ems said...

I remember telling my much younger brother that the snow outside (we don't get as much in London) was in fact Ready Brek (porridge). Boy, did he get a shock!
Nice photos.

Kate said...

What an amazing scrapbook page! You are so freaking talented, it makes me sick. If I didn't like you so much, I'd hate you. ;)

Liam is such a cutie!

Miss X said...

It looks so cute!