Monday, November 21, 2005

Pictures, pictures, pictures

It took nearly 10 months, but we've finally had family pictures taken. I was so excited - both to have a great keepsake, but mostly to have a picture that I'm actually in for a change. In addition to the family photos, we also had some portraits taken of Liam. I have to say, all of our pictures turned out excellent. We had them done at Brandon Photographics and I couldn't be happier. We will definately go there again. I'd love to post the pictures, but I don't want to ruin the surprise! (Did you know that pictures make great Christmas gifts?...)

Now, I can't totally leave you hanging when I know you want to see cute photos of a certain little boy we all know and love. Luckily, I'm more than happy to share the pictures I took during last week's Christmas themed "photo studio" session! They turned out quite well, if I do say so myself!



4 comments:

deanna said...

Liam has such a sweet, genuine smile...I swear, I can almost hear him giggling. =)

Kate said...

He is so damn cute, Kristy! I love the Santa hat picture.

We still haven't had family pictures taken. It's terrible, but I hate seeing pictures of myself at this weight. I keep telling myself, "Maybe next month!" LOL

Miss X said...

The pictures are gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

Liam,you are so sweet,you made Grandma& Grandpa cry!