Friday, December 16, 2005

Liam's holiday decorating tip

Every night before Liam goes to bed we round up all his suckies (he has 4) so we don't have to scramble in the dark looking for one if he wakes up during the night. Well, last night one suckie was missing. We looked all over his bedroom and the living room - we even went through his toy box - and couldn't find it anywhere. We had pretty much given up on it. Well, a few hours later I was ready for bed and I got up to turn off the T.V. - and what do I see, the missing suckie! Where was it you ask.......

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


Did you know suckies make great tree ornaments?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want some scambled eggs, please!

Kate said...

HAHAHAHAHAH! That's awesome! That would make a great Christmas card. LOL.

Miss X said...

Very cute and funny!

deanna said...

The perfect place for it to be, obviously! =)

Kristy said...

Ha, ha, Colby! Thanks for pointing out my spelling mistake - I guess I have egg on my face!