Thursday, December 15, 2005

Pictures with Santa!


This first picture was done on December 5, by Carol's Photography. We got a 5 X 7 in a frame, and I was really impressed with the quality. (Keep in mind what you see has been scanned) But, what we really wanted was a picture of just Liam with Santa. So...


On December 10 we had Liam's picture taken again - this time at the mall. I am not impressed at all. It is not professional quality, it is just a regular 3 X 5 picture size and you can't even see Santa! And guess how much it cost? $10! Way to much in my opinion for such a crappy product. I KNOW I could have taken a better picture and it would have cost me 23 cents to print the same size at Walmart. Luckily, Derek picked the picture up or they would have gotten a piece of my mind. Actually, they might still - I just haven't made it to the mall yet!

No comments: