Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Tag! I'm it!

I've been tagged by Brandy at Getting Through Life!

I WANT: my kids to be happy
I HAVE: everything I really need
I WISH: I had the money to be a stay at home mom
I HATE: people who get everything they want with no effort
I MISS: my friends who live far away
I WONDER: what Liam (and this baby) will be like in 10 years
I REGRET: nothing. Mistakes are only tools to teach.
I AM NOT: good at geography
I DANCE: with Liam in front of the windows
I SING: Liam's Backyardigans songs in my head over, and over, and over, and over..
I CRY: when I watch A Baby Story
I AM NOT ALWAYS: as smart as I can be
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: scrapbooks and sewing projects
I WRITE: not as much as I used to
I CONFUSE: my husband on a daily basis, I'm sure
I NEED: to enjoy my holidays and not worry about work
I SHOULD: call people more often
I START: all sorts of house and craft projects
I FINISH: most of them...eventually!

I tag Amanda and Jill!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Thanks Kristy! :)