Sunday, July 30, 2006

A family outing to the doctor

Liam and I both had a doctor appointment last Tuesday, and Derek came too(mostly to keep Liam occupied during my portion!) - so we had a family trip to the clinic!

Liam had his 18 month well baby check and is doing great! He weighs 29 1/2 lbs and is 33 inches tall. He took his needles like a champ, and I think the whole process bothered his Daddy more than it did him. Derek has never been to one of Liam's immunizations and I think he was a little surprised at how Liam had to be restrained, then quickly jabbed with the needle - twice!

My appointment went really well. The baby's heartbeat was 150 bpm, and according to the ultrasound babe is growing just as he/she should. AND, I've only gained 3 1/2 lbs so far so I was really happy about that!

1 comment:

deanna said...

So glad to hear all is well!!