Monday, August 14, 2006

Eye-yah and Obi

Okay, so I've neglected posting for a while. We've been fairly busy the past few weeks and things are finally slowing down.

Over the long weekend my Mom and two brothers came up for a visit. We had a great time - I think everyone especially enjoyed our trip to Clear Lake. I'll admit, I got totally spoiled while they were here. For three days I didn't have to run after and entertain Liam! It was so nice to take it easy and besides, Liam loved playing with his uncles. I did feel kind of bad though - Liam definately missed them when they left. He kept on asking about "eye-yah and obi" (Ian and Colby - Liam's uncles )for a few days, and was always looking down the basement steps to see if they were down there. I'd love to post pictures for you all, but I don't know what I was thinking - I didn't take a single pic!

No comments: