Friday, November 02, 2007

Halloween!

We all had a great Halloween day! We started off by going to the costume parade at my school in the morning. Liam surprisingly enough was not afraid of the costumes, and he was thrilled when he got to have a turn to tour the gym himself! He was telling me "Mom, I'm in a farade!"

In the afternoon we carved the pumpkin that Liam and Lily got from Auntie Teresa and Uncle Peter. Liam helped us scrape out the insides and he was so excited to watch Mommy carve the face!!



And just to show you all how much of a daredevil climber Lily is - no one put her on that table! It was all we could do to keep her down while we were carving the pumpkin!
After carving our pumpkin, we went to Liam's friend Cody's house for supper and then we went trick or treating with their friend Melina. The older kids had a blast collecting candy and would have liked to have stayed out forever! However, the three babies all decided that they had enough after about an hour and a half and sent the Mommies running home!

And here are our two trick or treaters! Doctor Liam and bear Lily. I'm surprised that Lily even fit into that bear costume. If you don't remember I made it for Liam's first Halloween and Liam was almost twice the size of Lily!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw, great pics Kristy...TFS! I can't believe how big the kids are getting. Glad they enjoyed halloween!

Brandy said...

OH MY GOSH!!! They are just way too adorable. I love the little skeleton shirt and Lily as a bear is almost too much to handle. Sounds like you had a great Halloween though!

Anonymous said...

Oh, how cute!


Miss X

deanna said...

Lily's costume has me in absolute CUTE overload! I love the way you just her little head peeking out of that giant suit! Adorable!